Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Portraits: Olivia

My niece is beautiful. Let me start with that.

She is sweet, funny, talkative, independent, lively and very photogenic! As the pictures below will surely prove.

When I asked my sister, Emily, about doing a photoshoot with Liv, she was on board faster than I could get the question out. I couldn't be more grateful to have such supportive family. I get to practice my camera skills and she gets cute pictures of her daughter. It's a win-win.

We called up my mom's neighbor and asked if we could take some pictures in front of her pink playhouse. She agreed instantly (thanks, Donna!). And when we got out there, we started singing some songs and Livie got so into it. Clapping, swaying, stomping her feet. Her smile was constant -- until she thought she saw a bug. :) Oh, how I love her. She stopped everything, froze and pointed. "Buuug."

Emily assured her it was not a bug.

See, Olivia thinks everything is a bug. It's quite possibly the cutest thing ever. Only, she's not trying to be cute. She's serious. But, once she had her mama's reassurance, she forgot about the bug (likely a stick or leaf) and continued to pose for our pictures!

These are so ethereal. Probably one of my favorite photoshoots ever.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Katie Vogel Media

Katie Vogel Media