Friday, July 26, 2013

Derek & Linda | Maternity

Oh, I had the best time with these two! Linda positively glowed with joy and Derek was surprisingly willing to ham it up for the camera. In fact, he directed us around more often than not, looking for places he wanted to take pictures at in DC. I loved it! And every time I told them to "give a good fake laugh for the camera"they were such good sports and, sure enough, the awkwardness turned to genuine amusement. I love it when it works out that way! I tell you, with every shoot that I do, I love more and more the opportunity to catch those sweet moments and freeze them in time to be remembered forever. Priceless. 

And since taking these pictures, Linda and Derek have had a beautiful baby girl. She is a lucky little girl to have such fun-loving parents. Hope you enjoy the pics! 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Katie Vogel Media

Katie Vogel Media