Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Henry Michael | Newborn

Oh my goodness, I've been remiss. It's been over a month since I've posted anything on the blog. And so much has happened since then. Most importantly, my nephew was born! In an ambulance... on his way to the hospital. Turns out he was pretty eager to make his arrival--and we were eager to meet him. Most of us agree that he looks a lot like my dad did when he was born, either way he is one handsome little fella. I wish we lived closer so that I could see him more often.

When I visited my sister the week after Henry was born, we did way too much talking and cooing over him and had barely any time left over for pictures. We still managed to get a few really good shots, and I have no doubt that I'll be taking more of the entire family next time I visit. Cannot wait for then!

Being a second child, Henry is very easy-going already. Barely cries at all, he's perfectly content in mama's arms. And he manages just fine while his sister showers him with kisses and hugs and asks to "hold him please". Sweetest big sister ever.

Seriously, how perfect is he?




















For more darling photos, check out my Facebook page: Katie Vogel Media  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katie Vogel Media

Katie Vogel Media