Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas

Every holiday, Eric and I make it a priority to visit with both sides of our families. We alternate every year as to who gets to celebrate on the actual day. So this year, we went down to visit my mom and dad a little before Christmas, and came back up for Eric's family Christmas Day. All in all, Nora wore the same red Christmas dress about five times in a row, including the two separate nights it took to take these few pictures of her in front of our tree. When it was all said and done, this dress needed a wash like none other! At least we can say we got a good amount of use out of it.

To take these pictures, I set Nora in front of the tree and used my lens with the lowest f-stop, 1.8G. I set the ISO to 1600 and the shutter speed to 1/40. After a little bit of editing in Lightroom (thanks for the Christmas present, hubby!), these are a few of my favorites:

(the editing is not nearly perfect. still learning the ropes.)





1 comment:

  1. I love how these turned out, Katie!! :) What a cutie. Much love from Wisconsin! ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Katie Vogel Media

Katie Vogel Media