Thursday, November 8, 2012

Family Fall Mini's

As you may know, I have been playing around with photography, trying to expand my knowledge and grow my skill. So I asked a few of my friends if they would be willing to do a mini family photo shoot before it got too cold. I picked a day that the weather forecast looked good and everyone was free, and then scheduled it. Poor kids, it actually turned out to be a pretty dreary day with bitter winds. In a few of the pictures, you can see how cold they were from their red noses! But they are oh so cute!

This time, I downloaded a trial for Photoshop and I am trying to decide if it is worth the purchase. As of now, it's on my Christmas List because I have really enjoyed working with it so far. The photo editing website, PicMonkey, does a pretty good job too (though I have run into more than a few problems with it, so you can't count on it to be consistent), in case you are looking for something free.

Anyway, here are a few of my favorites. I love fall and this brother/sister duo:








Aren't these sisters the sweetest? Their smiles are so full of joy!








Happy Anniversary, Maurice and Michelle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katie Vogel Media

Katie Vogel Media