Monday, October 28, 2013

Stephanie | Bridal

I'm not partial or anything, but I'm pretty sure Stephanie makes one of the prettiest brides. Full disclosure, she is my sister. But even so. She recently married her husband, Erik, at the Williamsburg Winery on a cold and rainy day. It was so memorable because she still held the ceremony outside, with all of the guests' umbrellas open in their seats. We then moved inside and enjoyed a rustic reception, full of burlap, lace and flickering candles. Now all three of us sisters are loving wedded bliss! It's fun to have her join the married club. 

I hope you enjoy a few of her bridal portraits, below. Since I was one of two Matrons of Honor in the actual wedding, I didn't snap a single picture on the big day -- just sat back and enjoyed my little sis getting hitched! 
















I have to say, this one is my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, quite the beautiful bride. All three of you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ones where the wind is blowing her hair across her face!

    ReplyDelete

Katie Vogel Media

Katie Vogel Media